How do I reduce size of text and image on my screen from very large to regular size (7495 Views)
Student
dvellella
Message 1 of 6 (7,495 Views)

How do I reduce size of text and image on my screen from very large to regular size

Top Student
Tablespider
Message 2 of 6 (7,470 Views)

Re: How do I reduce size of text and image on my screen from very large to regular size

Have you tried pressing and holding ctrl and shift whilst pressing either your - minus or your + plus sign accordingly?

Top Student
Nostrovia
Message 3 of 6 (7,462 Views)

Re: How do I reduce size of text and image on my screen from very large to regular size

If you are running Windows 7.

1. Go to "Control Panel"

2. Click on "Display"

3. and choose either "Smaller", "Medium" or "Larger"

You can also change other display related issue on the left hand side.

Student
lje1426
Message 4 of 6 (6,637 Views)

how do I reduce size of text and images on my screec

Honor Student
valley26
Message 5 of 6 (3,541 Views)

I tried holding control shift and -. And it works great. Thank you

Intern
arronlee
Message 6 of 6 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]

lje1426 wrote:

how do I reduce size of text and images on my screec

Yup indeed, just press control shift and - will work. Image resizer is not necessary at all. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation