Question

Student
Thisperson
Message 1 of 4 (12,704 Views)

How to change the desktop background on an Hp Mini netbook?

So is it impossible to change the background on an Hp Mini netbook or not, if it is not please supply with directions. 

Thank you.

Grad Student
neil_fl
Message 2 of 4 (12,690 Views)

Re: How to change the desktop background on an Hp Mini netbook?

assuming background is desktop background,

1. Open Desktop Background by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button and clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type desktop background, and then click Change desktop background.

2. Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Picture of the Picture location menuLook for pictures in other locations on your computer
  3. Under Picture position, click the arrow and choose whether to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and then click Save changes.

evanalejo
Message 3 of 4 (5,052 Views)

Please help me, I can't change the desktop background of my HP mini netbook. I tried the your advice but I can't find the change the desktop background in my control   panel. I tried to search for it but it wasn't there. even when I right click the pictures the set for background isn't there. What should I do? Thanks so much

Master's Graduate
VAHPG6
Message 4 of 4 (5,045 Views)

Locate any picture you want to set as background.
Right click on it, set as Desktop background.

Win 7 Starter?
Also you can get Personalization panel in w7 Starter. Google it.

|___________________________|
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation