Question

Student
lanabelle
Message 1 of 4 (6,427 Views)

How to enable an integrated webcam

I recently bought a Compaq Presario CQ61Z  and it has an integrated webcam.

It came with CyberLink YOu can installed.  It worked the first night I got it and now whenever I try to use it, it says no video detected.  It then says If you have an integrated webcam install, please make sure it is enabled, or please enable it..

There are two webcam(s) detected.  The cyberlink YuoCam, and an HP 101 cam

How do I enable them or at least one of them?

Someone help.  It is rather frustrating, since it a new laptop, as in I just got it on monday.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Student
desia252
Message 2 of 4 (5,082 Views)

Re: How to enable an integrated webcam

Hi,

Did you ever figure out how to enable the camera because I'm having the same problem. I really need help.

Thanks in advance

Intern
USAnnika
Message 3 of 4 (5,071 Views)

omg this is crazy, HP has to do something about the webcam issue.  

Here on the Forum are alot of people with the same complain includeing me.  Every day more and more complains about that and NO solution from HP. A few user trying to help. And the do they best.

I whish HP would listen and give a statment about that or what HP is gonna to do to help us.

On Facebook no responst from HP and i read here that calling the support line won't help.

Student
urbanPLANER
Message 4 of 4 (2,632 Views)

i dont know how to turn on my web cam in my laptop....i cant find them!i have cyberlink program but tell to turn on my cam....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation