Question

Student
jkroosjr
Message 1 of 5 (3,587 Views)

How to "Print Screen" on a zd7000 Pavilion Laptop

The HP Startup and Reference Guide is very specific about how to use the blue "fn" key combined with the keys from f1 thru f12 to perform various functions.

And each key from f1 thru f12 (notated in white) has a blue abbreviated notation at the bottom of each  f key

But, the HP Startup Guide does not cover - - -how to use the fn key combined with the blue "prt sc" notation at the bottom of the home key.

Please advise how to PRINT SCREEN on a HP zd7000 Pavilion Laptop.

thanks,

kenR

Master's Graduate
Comptronic
Message 2 of 5 (3,565 Views)

Re: How to "Print Screen" on a zd7000 Pavilion Laptop

Try pressing the CTRL + FN + PRT SC.  You said you only tried the FN + PRT SC keys.  Also use the CTRL key

Master's Graduate
Comptronic
Message 3 of 5 (3,525 Views)

Were you able to get Print Screen to work?

Honor Student
SahureRanefer
Message 4 of 5 (533 Views)

I followed the instructions given and haven't had any success. Please help. I need this option to complete some graphic work. Thanks in advance. 

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)

Hello,

Here is the link to your manuals, which should provide you with a plethora of information.  

This document tells you how you can activate the Quick Launch buttons.  Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation