Question

Student
LoverM
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Hp g6-2251st Graphic card ?

Hi everyone 

I bought this notebook last month.It's specs are a4-4300m apu with 7420g graphic adapter 4 gb ram 1 gb 128 bit 7670m hd radeon card.

I am trying to switch graphic adapter but ı can not see any option to switch it.ı have installed ati ccc there is only option to switch mode about power saving / performance mode.. when ı switch ı can not see any difference while i am playing game.

in order to understand this option well , i have installed pes 2013 then i optimized it high performance mode. i thought that i changed graphic adapter but i clicked settings.exe from pes 2013 folder i saw there is no change .s 

so i need your help how to i change graphic adapter ? or is my graphic adapter has crossfire ? thanks

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: Hp g6-2251st Graphic card ?

Put the cursor in an empty spot on the desktop and right-click. If the AMD driver and CCC is porperly installed you will see an option to Configure switchable graphics. That is where you can set it up.

switch.png

switch3.PNG

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****
You can say thanks by clicking on the Kudos thumbs up icon

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation