Hp g6-2251st Graphic card ? (105 Views)
Student
LoverM
Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Hp g6-2251st Graphic card ?

Hi everyone 

I bought this notebook last month.It's specs are a4-4300m apu with 7420g graphic adapter 4 gb ram 1 gb 128 bit 7670m hd radeon card.

I am trying to switch graphic adapter but ı can not see any option to switch it.ı have installed ati ccc there is only option to switch mode about power saving / performance mode.. when ı switch ı can not see any difference while i am playing game.

in order to understand this option well , i have installed pes 2013 then i optimized it high performance mode. i thought that i changed graphic adapter but i clicked settings.exe from pes 2013 folder i saw there is no change .s 

so i need your help how to i change graphic adapter ? or is my graphic adapter has crossfire ? thanks

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

Re: Hp g6-2251st Graphic card ?

Put the cursor in an empty spot on the desktop and right-click. If the AMD driver and CCC is porperly installed you will see an option to Configure switchable graphics. That is where you can set it up.

switch.png

switch3.PNG

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation