Question

Student
ameya85
Message 1 of 2 (1,297 Views)

Is it possible to install new graphics card to laptop thar earlier had no graphics card?

Dear All,

I purchased a compaq presario CQ40-145TU on December 2008. I want ask if i can put a graphics card into my laptop? I heard that it is not possible put a graphics card if earlier it didnt not have one. Is there any way i could put a new graphics card into it? Kindly reply

Ameya

Distinguished Professor
Rakhmad
Message 2 of 2 (1,288 Views)

Re: Is it possible to install new graphics card to laptop thar earlier had no graphics card?

The news is right, there no way to put addition graphic card on notebook. There is high spec of notebook that released by other manufacturers but not with your notebook.

If you wish for decent dedicated video graphics, you may buy HP pavilion series. Many of Pavilions series use decent GPU.

______

Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation