Looking for a wiring schematic/diagram for a Compaq Presario C700 LCD Monitor Ribbon/Flex Cable. (1341 Views)
Student
NocturnalLunacy
Message 1 of 1 (1,341 Views)

Looking for a wiring schematic/diagram for a Compaq Presario C700 LCD Monitor Ribbon/Flex Cable.

[ Edited ]

I have a Compaq Presario C700 and the LCD Cable has some shredded wires from the opening and closiing of the lid. I am looking for a wiring diagram for the cable so I can fix it. It wouldn't be so hard except that some of the colors are the same colors but going to different pins. I'm not worried about warranty, this laptop is passed warranty. I just want it to make sure I have the colored wires heading to the correct pins. I know what I am doing and have plenty of experience when it comes to computer repair, electronic repair and well the like. I have done internet checks for possible diagrams but have not yet yielded any progress in approx. 3 hours. I have the Maintenance/Repair Manual so please do not send me the link for it or whatever. If you need the link to get the manual let me know. Here is the information on the specific cable:

IBL80_LCD Cable

DC02000FM00 Rev: 1.0  HTKK 0A 077U

HP Replacement Part: #454919-001

High-Tek (L26)

MFG DATE: 07/30/2007

40 PIN at Motherboard

30 PIN at Monitor Connector

7 PIN at Inverter or Backlight Adapter

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation