Question

Honor Student
freeway
Message 1 of 6 (3,669 Views)
Accepted Solution

My font is too big in my Facebook and email. I think I must of hit a shortcut key

font too big hp pavilion g7-1070us Notebook pc

Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 6 (3,667 Views)

Re: My font is too big in my Facebook and email. I think I must of hit a shortcut key

Hi Freeway,

You didn't mention what kind of browser you are using - there are so many!  Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome...

Here are a couple of fixes directed at two popular Browsers, Internet Explorer and FireFox.

A quick fix: 

Make Text larger          Cntrl key and (Control key and the plus key at the same time)

Make Text smaller        Cntrl key and (Control key anbd the dash key at the same time)

Internet Explorer 9 -- Text Size

• Open a webpage of your choice
  • In Blue area at the top of IE, in a "free", uncluttered area >  Right-Click > Check "Menu Bar"
  • View > Text > Select Size

FireFox- Text Size

• Open any webpage
  • Along the top edge, inside the border, at the top of FireFox, in a "free", uncluttered area >  Right-Click > Check "Menu Bar
  • View > Zoom > Select Zoom size and/or Zoom Text

Graphics:

IE_Show_Menu_Bar.PNG

IE_Text_Size.PNG

FF_Text_Size.PNG

I hope this helps.

Say “Thanks!” – Click the Kudos Star next to any Post that helps you.

Mark this Post “Accepted Solution” to say the solution provided worked for you.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
freeway
Message 3 of 6 (3,664 Views)

Re: My font is too big in my Facebook and email. I think I must of hit a shortcut key

Thanks, the Ctr and - worked. Sure appreciate you getting back to me.

Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 4 of 6 (3,657 Views)

You are most welcome.

Sometimes "X" really does mark the spot!

Happy 2012 to you.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
cleokatina
Message 5 of 6 (3,429 Views)

font all of a sudden teeny tiny and fuzzy on face book and on aol mail page ?? (no, it's not my eyesight since all other pages are ok)
Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 6 of 6 (3,420 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi CleoKatina,

See my previous post.  You might find something similar in your AOL email to the settings that are shown.  Maybe Facebook, too.  ??  

You should be able to use this next fix regardless.  It is "keyboard" centric, that is, it is not tied to an App.

The quick fix: 

Make Text larger          Cntrl key and  (Control key and the plus key at the same time)

Make Text smaller        Cntrl key and  (Control key anbd the dash key at the same time)

It is my pleasure to assist.

Say “Thanks!” by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation for the help.

Fixed?  Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.

Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation