Question

Intern
Haris115
Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

No graphics driver for windows 8 of HP PAVILION G6-1075SA

I have HP PAvilion g6-1075sa with 1st generation intel core i5-480. But there is no intel graphics drivers for windows 8 listed in product and support page.

How to download latest version for windows 8. I also checked intel website for driver but I cannot find it.

How to solve it.

Regards;

Engr.Muhammad Haris

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 2 of 3 (494 Views)

Re: No graphics driver for windows 8 of HP PAVILION G6-1075SA

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Your Windows 8 drivers are posted here.  You don't mention if you have 32 or 64 bit.  Go into the link I provided and select the appropriate Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) and download the Windows 7 version of the driver.

Please let me know if this helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Intern
Haris115
Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)

HP COOLSENSE show error during installation for windows 8 of HP PAVILION G6-1075SA

I already installed the graphics driver and it is working fine but there is another problem which is about"HP COOL SENSE" for windows 8.

How to download hp cool sense for windows 8.

When I trying to install it shows error "There is a problem with windows installer package. A program run as a part of the setup did not finish as expected. contact your personnal support or package vendor"

How to solve this problem?

My laptop is very hot with hp cool sense.

Is any solution to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Engr.Muhammad Haris

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation