Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Im using HP Pavilion 15-N260 Tx laptop. I have 4 Gb Ram , 500 GB HDD, 2GB Radeon Graphic card. Last night i try to install pro evolution soccwr 2013 and i find some more critical problem.

1)  not detecting GPU/VRAM

2) it show 64 MB VRam

so that i cant meet the minimum requirement for the Game but i have already 2GB graphic card on it.

14.JPG12.PNG13.JPG

so pls sir try to resolve my problem as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Rakesh_Parihar,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the computer GPU is not detected. As a result, it will cause a "minimum requirements" error has intended. I will do my best to assist you!

First, I would like you to review the following article for suggestions on how to work around this: Can your computer run Pro Evolution Soccer 2013?

In addition, I would suggest you review this HP document for alternative solutions that can resolve the issue, based on what's actually causing it: Windows 7: 'Your System Does Not Meet the Minimum System Requirements' Message Displays on the Compu...

Although the steps are for Windows 7, they will work on Windows 8 and higher. Please let me know your outcome. Thanks!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem  but i don't know what can i do

HP Recommended

Hello,

To resolve the issue, you are going to have to try applying the above information. The issue should be resolved once you've given all of these steps a try.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.