Question

Honor Student
DaddyCoolSwe
Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)

Problem when using a hdmi to vga-adapter on my Envy 14 (1190eo)

Hi everyone,

I have a 3 year old HP Envy 14 (1190eo), bought in Sweden. Sometimes I have to use my customers projectors which only have VGA-input. I have bought at least two passive adapters that works 5 times of 10, when I finnaly found a active one.. but even though it always connects to the projector it gets out of sync every 1- 10 minute.

I have found that I´m not alone with this issue, and one solution seems to be to configure the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel which I don´t have on my computer. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03263572

I have installed the combination driver with both AMD & Intel fron HP, and the Intel program still don´t show up.

I have tried to download and install the Intel program directly from Intel, but it says that I don´t have the supported hardware.

Anyone have an idea or even an solution?

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Problem when using a hdmi to vga-adapter on my Envy 14 (1190eo)

[ Edited ]

Hi DaddyCoolSwe,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY 14-1190eo Notebook and connecting a projector. Here is a link to connecting a monitor or projector. It shows you how to set your display to read the projector. Sometimes if you connect the adapter while the Notebook is off, when you turn it on it will configure it easier.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
DaddyCoolSwe
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: Problem when using a hdmi to vga-adapter on my Envy 14 (1190eo)

Thanks for your answer.. but it did not help me much.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation