Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Did you buy it with Freedos installed? Here is the web support portal for your mini

hp mini.png

your_mini_drivers.png

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hi , Yes it was purchased with free dos , and even customer is aware that there is no driver support from HP website but as per him INTEL GMA 3600 series is supported with windows xp as per Intel architecture.

I am looking for justified answer so that i can discuss the same with customer and give him proper documented reply for windows xp limitation and specific reason to go with windows 7

HP Recommended

What is the chipset in the mini?

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

System features

Operating system FreeDOS

Processors Intel® Atom™ N2600 1.6 GHz, 800 MHz FSB

Chipset Intel NM10 + ICH8m

Memory

Memory, standard 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (1 x 2 GB)

Storage Hard drive description 320 GB SATA (5400 rpm)

Graphics Display 10.1" WSVGA Anti-glare LED-backlit Display (1024 x 600)

Graphics Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600

HP Recommended

At the Intel forum it was stated that only Windows 7  32-bit drivers are available at the moment.

HP Recommended

@Ravi_team wrote:

1. Product Name and Number
     HP MINI 110 - 4114TU , A9Q66PA#ACJ.

2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
     Windows XP Proffesional 32bit

3. Error message

4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
      Installed new WindowsXP.

Hi , I just bought HP mini 210-4007tu and decided to downgrade to winxp. It has Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3650 and searched google for wixp drivers. I've found a driver but I guess it's not the official driver. You can try if you want. Only issue I've found is that the brightness control is not working even if HP Quick Launch tool & .Net Framework 3.5SP1 is installed

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series - WinXP-x86.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing an...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.