Question

Top Student
Zooboo1
Message 1 of 6 (918 Views)
Accepted Solution

.Screen and icons upside down --how do I correct?

[ Edited ]

My wife has a habit of cleaning the laptop keyboard while the unit i.s on.  Well now the screen and icons are 180 degrees upside down.  I can't seem to figure how to rotate the screen and icons back.  Any ideas?  I neglected to mention that when I shut it down I restart and the microsoft page is correct on the screen but when it moves into the sign on portion that is when everything is upside down.

Top Student
Zooboo1
Message 2 of 6 (905 Views)

Re: .Screen and icons upside down --how do I correct?

OK Managed to correct problem.  Pressed the fn key simultaneously with the f4 key and screen was corrected 180 degrees...

notebook is a G60-535DX

Teacher
sfawzy
Message 3 of 6 (889 Views)

thanks for the info plz mark the thread as solved

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
darrenvw
Message 4 of 6 (856 Views)

I am aware of the fn/f4 operation to rotate the screen, but screen is still upside down at start up.  Is there a premanent solution to this in the settings anywhere?

Teacher
sfawzy
Message 5 of 6 (855 Views)

when does youe screen ratates is it right after windwos startup or beofre winodwos start. if it is at windows startup go to the intel card settings on the botom right corner of the sceen and the default orientation of the screen

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
Chriz
Message 6 of 6 (768 Views)

None of the suggestions worked. The only way I can get it the right way round is if I have it on "duplicate". Is there a way I can have it on computer only but not upside down? Its very frustraiting

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation