Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Problem is caused by Wi-Fi driver. Isolated problem by disabling Wi-Fi and screen flashing on/off stopped.

I installed driver update May 4th, 2015 and HP Spectre x360 - 13-4005dx is stable working with Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and other applications for more than 8 hours.

Suggest download and install BIOS update and Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN Driver:

Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN Driver

Email 64-bit details

17.13.11.5 Rev.D 117.2 MB Apr 25, 2015 Download

HP's Terms of Use Details

Details

This package provides the drivers to support the Intel 7260/3160 Wireless LAN adapter in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp70472.exe

Release details

Released: Jan 22, 2015

Version 17.13.11.5 Rev.D

Fix and enhancements

- Fixes an issue where the wireless LAN stops functioning and causes an error symbol (yellow bang) to be displayed in Device Manager.

HP Recommended

Please see reply posted by FormerLenovoX1 on this forum

HP Recommended

I agree 100% that it it appears to be a problem with the WLAN driver.

However, downloading and installing the WLAN Driver and BIOS update that you pointed me to have not fixed the problem. I'm still having problems when I'm on WiFi... It's really annoying!

HP Recommended

Hello Kivieg,

please advice if you this problem solved because i am facing the same problem now and it seems that no solution.

thanks

HP Recommended

Not solved. I sent the machine in, and HP claimed that they couldn't find any problems.

I now only use a wired connection.

I'm convinced that this machine is a piece of junk and it will be my last HP.

HP Recommended

Any word from HP? I just bought a new x360 and it keeps displaying the error, igfx drive has crash. I updated the drivers from HP and from intel, both don't work. So I returned it to the shop, but now this 2nd laptop is crash with the same error. HP - are working on a fix?

thanks

HP Recommended

Hello,

My laptop has this problem, straight out of the box.

any tips?

HP Recommended

Return it.

Seriously, i have had a miserable experience with HP continuing to deny that there is a problem on my machine (even after i send it in for testing). You don't want to go down this path.

HP Recommended

I only bought it on Saturday and this is actually the 2nd return. 😞 I dont think the shop will believe me if i take it back again with the same problem. does anyone from HP reply to these forums?

HP Recommended

this case ha no reply till now, i have the same problem and nothing helpful from HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.