Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Everytime i maximize a window to full screen after a couple of minutes the toolbar displays on the bottom of the screen. This occurs watching videos and playing games. If it is a game I am playing and not streaming a video from Netflix it takes me all the way back to the Desktop. I have tried runing the computer on high performence thinking it was just something about the computer running in HP recommended. I have a HP Pavilion dv7. Any suggestions on how to fix is very much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi AndersonLp3,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that your taskbar keeps popping up when you go full screen with a video or game. Try right-clicking your taskbar and select Properties and make sure that Auto-hide the taskbar is unchecked. Give that a try and let me know how it goes. If you continue to have problems please let me know what operating system you are using and your product number.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I am still having problems the auto-hide box was unchecked. I am running Windows 7, and my product number is QD977UA#ABA.

HP Recommended

I am still having this problem!

HP Recommended

Hello AndersonLp3,

Try this third-party link to disable the taskbar always being on top.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.