Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

dear sir, i tried to open my youcam webcam (hp pavilion g7) and it is saying i do not have the compatible VGA hardware or driver to run Cyberlink YouCam. What should i do

41 REPLIES 41
HP Recommended

i want to start my cyberlink you cam, but there is error while starting , 

you have not bga hardware or driver .

so what can i do ? 

HP Recommended

Hello Naimesh7996,

You are stating that you are unable to start your webcam, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.

Can you please provide the full model of the computer you have, If you are unsure where to locate that information have a look at this link for help if needed.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

my computerCyberLink YouCam 5 VGA hardware or driver  not have plizz you halp me

HP Recommended

@ Sujon,

Can you please provide the full model number of the computer you have, if you are unsure where to  find that information have a look at this document for help.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

VGA hardware or driver to run cyberlink YouCam.what should i do?

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem. Whenever I try to open Cyberlink Youcam it says that I don't have the right VGA hardware, but it used to work fine. I don't know what changed.

My computer info:

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

Model: HP pavilion dm4 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz

System type: 64bit

Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992697-00010

Please Help. Thanks.

HP Recommended

hello xBellaable,

I saw your post and would like to help you out with the getting the right VGA Hardware, First can you please verify that product ID for me.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Well I found two. One says Product ID and the other says Product.

Product ID: 00359-oEM-8992687-00010

Product: QE375UA#ABA

model: dm4-2165dx

HP Recommended

xBellaable,

Thank you, for the first step I would check to ensure that the monitor, cam and video drivers are installed
correctly and that they are the most current drivers available, also do the chipset drivers if they are available, lastly uninstall and reinstall the YouCam software. I hope that helps. Please click here and check for updates (Orange scan now button).

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.