Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi i need help for install Radeon 6470 m driver

to pavilion g6 1162se laptop pls help me

i dl hp driver but it not working 

HP Recommended

Hi asdasd1213,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I see that you are having some problems installing a Radeon driver. Did you get an error message during installation? If so what was the error message. Do you have the link for the driver that you downloaded? What is your operating system?

Finding your OS:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

i need to graphic driver for  HP Pavilion dv6t-6000 CTO Select Edition Entertainment Notebook PC and my operating system:windows 8

HP Recommended

Hi ashkanra,

I saw your post regarding finding a graphic driver for your Pavilion. There are no specific drivers for your model on Windows 8. If you can provide me with your hardware ID for your graphic card. I can't guarantee that I can find anything but it will help with the search. I have included a link it is for Windows 7 but if you search for Control Panel it will be the same from there.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

Thank you,

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
no in installation i dont have error its link i download driver
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-117683-1&cc=emea_middle_eas...
my os windows 8
HP Recommended

Hi asdasd1213,

What issues are you experiencing with your graphics that has you believing it didn't install correctly? Your particular model has switchable graphics meaning that you should have two wireless cards, one that handle the basic tasks and the Radeon card will handle the heavy lifting for video games and other graphically intense programs. Here is some information on switchable graphics. I would also suggest that you try installing the Intel driver as well at this link.

Thank you,

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

raxmat

HP Recommended

Tryll windows updates. and after the graphics drivers installing, u can deactivate them temporarily and configure windows graphics. Yo PC will stabilize again

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.