error in photo gallery (160 Views)
Student
cinders541
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

error in photo gallery

i've restored computer and refreshed computer and reset computer, all of the tips given to correct my error on photo gallery . my pictures are all black incamera roll. Code 0x800700b comes up at every picture taken,And windows help has no more answersto fix my photo gallery camera.But it;s a very common problem, so what do I do now?

Associate Professor
parvez_tech
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: error in photo gallery

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am assuming you have Windows 8 on the computer.. Can you tell me which Photo Gallery you are using?

I mean when you open a picture which program opens it..Is it Windows Photo Viewer Or is it Windows Live Photo Gallery.

Try this also..

Open the pictures folder and then Right Click on any photo and then click Open With. Try the different

programs under Open With one by one and check if the same problem occurs..

Open_With.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped**
Honor Student
Avery6
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)

Re: error in photo gallery

I am having the same error message Ox8007000b or 6.  It is in just Photo Gallery. Says it cannot be opened. I can open them in other programs but I use Photo Gallery to edit my photos.

Why am I and others getting this error message?

How can it be fixed?

Thanks very much,

Carol

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation