Re: hd6700m (173 Views)
Honor Student
GregaSlo
Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Hello

I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b21sm Entertainment Notebook PC with win 8 64bit operating sistem

And as some here there are problems with radeon 6700m graphic card drivers.

I am constantly running on intel graphic because windows stopped the graphic card CODE 43.

I installed a lot of drivers (old and new and beta), .net, framework, and on and on and couldn't solved this.

Aren't there no AMD drivers for win 8? Those from their official site aren't working

ty

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

Re: hd6700m

Hello GregaSlo. Please refer to these two links regarding your Code 43 issue using Radeon 6700M drivers:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/381108-33-solved-graphics-error-code

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-hardware/amd-radeon-hd-6700m-series-micro...

Please respond and let me know if your issue gets resolved or not, and I will continue to research it. I'm only here to help!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
GregaSlo
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

ty for now it seems to work :smileyhappy:

cheers

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)

Glad I was able to assist. Please feel free to post back if the issue reoccurs.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation