Question

Student
latessebi
Message 1 of 3 (2,579 Views)

hp webcam 101 driver failure (integrated webcam)

[ Edited ]

i bought my presario cq60-120ed about 2 years ago and for about one year now, my webcam is not working. i tried everything update driver, uninstall and install again, in my device window it says "unknown USB device" . when i try to install it again it says installing unknown USB device. how's that possible? thank you. 

Student
bp4545
Message 2 of 3 (879 Views)

Re: hp webcam 101 driver failure (integrated webcam)

My integrated webcam 101 is not working either. I checked the hp support site for the driver and there aren't any available!! moreover, any other site I visit there is hardly a solution out there. here is my problem specifically,

the web cam does not work. The imaging devices category is missing from the device manager. But, when I connect my scanner the imaging devices category reapperas. The web cam is not listed in the device manager any where...

HP now asks for money to provide support. does any one have a solution for this ??

Please help!!!!!

Student
joeindele
Message 3 of 3 (856 Views)

Re: hp webcam 101 driver failure (integrated webcam)

I too have the same problem!!  

My integrated webcam 101 is not working either. I checked the hp support site for the driver and there aren't any available!! moreover, any other site I visit there is hardly a solution out there. here is my problem specifically,

the web cam does not work. The imaging devices category is missing from the device manager.  

Please help!!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation