i brought a Traditional HP G72-259WM Intel Dual Core and it has a place for a webcam but no cam. (66 Views)
Student
rnash331
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

i brought a Traditional HP G72-259WM Intel Dual Core and it has a place for a webcam but no cam.

I brought a G72-259WM and their is no webcam but there is a place for a webcam with a little shield of glass over it. Can I buy a webcam to install in the unit, internal

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: i brought a Traditional HP G72-259WM Intel Dual Core and it has a place for a webcam but no cam.

HI,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

rnash331 wrote:

I brought a G72-259WM and their is no webcam but there is a place for a webcam with a little shield of glass over it. Can I buy a webcam to install in the unit, internal

Not without violating the warranty.  The norm is to relace the LCD display with one that has the camera already installed. 

regards,

erico

****If my suggestion was helpful, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon in the lower left corner of a post ***

****Please click on the Accept As Solution button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having****
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation