meu notebook fika com uma tela preta com o cursor e nao liga (137 Views)
Honor Student
ELTON1
Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

meu notebook fika com uma tela preta com o cursor e nao liga

Hola pesoal ... tenho hum notebook da HP Envy dv6 7214nr e desde q Tirei o janelas originais d fabrica e coloquei otro ...ágora elemento na Hora d Ligar FICA COM UMA Tela preta com o cursor e nao Inicia.

COMO POSSO FASER PARA DEIXALO ORIGINAL DE FABRICA DEVOLTA OU ALMENOS RESOLVER ESTE PROBLEMA.

Por favor me ajudem, Preciso fazer não pra faser hum Trabalho de colegio.

PhD Student
OrnahP
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: meu notebook fika com uma tela preta com o cursor e nao liga

Hi, welcome to the HP Consumer Forum in English!

If you prefer to post your question in Portuguese, please visit Fórum dos usuários HP.

Alternatively, feel free to post a revised message in English

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Honor Student
ELTON1
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)

My notebook fika with a black screen with the cursor and will not turn

hello ... I have a notebook HP Envy dv6 7267 cl and since I took the windows original factory which was in English and in Portuguese put ... notebook in the agora On Time appears cuando welcome is loading and then ves appear to homepage windows 8 IS WITH A black screen with the cursor and not starts.

HOW CAN FASER TO ORIGINAL FACTORY leave him right back OR SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Please help me, do not need to work faser hum college.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation