Question

Student
zimmybri
Message 1 of 3 (749 Views)

mini 210-1170 windows xp video driver problem

I just downgraded my 210-1170 to windows xp professional.. i am experiencing a video problem with the windows xp driver provided by BOTH hp and intel online support.. the netbook uses an in intel graphics accelerator 3150.. after downloading both the intel and hp provided drivers for the 3150.. the setup utilities appear to complete correctly but nearing the end of completion.. when the utilities attempt to initialize the video hardware.. the screen blacks out with a blinking cursor for approximately 6 seconds.. then the screen refreshes very quickly.. you can catch a split second glimpse of the desktop. and the screen goes black and stays black.. after restarting the machine.. the windows xp logo appears.. and then the screen goes black and stays black at the point the welcome screen should appear.. starting in safe mode boots the machine with no problem and the desktop is displayed fine.. removing the driver installation also allows the machine to boot normally.. what is the deal here?

Student
vlatkohp
Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

Re: mini 210-1170 windows xp video driver problem

Same thing with HP Mini 210-2070nr. :smileysad:

It looks like XP cannot recoginze screen at that occasion, 'cause  there is output signal on VGA port...

If anyone has some solution please help.

Thank you.

Honor Student
rosariocomputer
Message 3 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: mini 210-1170 windows xp video driver problem

Can u send to me a link i want to download de entire drivers.. I cant found WIFI, Ethernet, etc... thanks you for everytinhg!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation