Question

Honor Student
Suthan0912
Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)

my Display has been broken(HP envy 15 touch smart -j053cl)

[ Edited ]

dear friends,

i just purchased a new pc HP envy 15 touch smart -j053cl 3 weeks before its under warrenty. now the problem is my screen has been broken while closing the lid with minimal pressure. its entirely the outer panel and touch screen is not working. i have few cracks on my screen. I purchased this notebook from Nigeria. When i try to apporch the service centre they said they may order this screen (full panel) but they said its not covered by warrenty. they said me the screen is soo costly cost around USD $ 420. 

Actually i am indian. I came to indai for 1 month vacation I approached the HP service centre here in India they said the product didn't have the support in India and also they said the screen is soo expensive

I soo frustrated and panic.... even we get a new PC by that price kindly suggest me what can i DO to cover by the warrenty....

kindly mail me at [Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I am sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information.]

thank you.

Retired
Russel-E
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

Re: my Display has been broken(HP envy 15 touch smart -j053cl)

Hi @Suthan0912,

I have sent you issue to be escalated and do check your private message when a HP employee reaches out to you.

Best,

Russ

I worked for HP.
Honor Student
Suthan0912
Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)

Re: my Display has been broken(HP envy 15 touch smart -j053cl)

Dear Sir

Thank youfor your mail...

Actually I contacted Hp customer care india many times and i vised the service centre 3 times but  my problem is still not rectfied and still i am helpless.

regarding this issue the indian cutomer care executive has been given a case id 4734795148 and they said that the product can be suported in india but i need to pay for it the entire money sum of arund24000 indian rupee.

they said the ADP wont cover... i cant affort that mucmoney kindly do something fair to me....

i am desperate, helpless.  really worrying about my HP product. i am sure the screen has been broken with minor force while closing the lid normally. so i am not responsible ad the device may be defective so th HP must support me also i can not go to Nigeria because I had purchase this product while an internaional conferece and was there for 1 month as a visiting faculty.  so I am not  a resident of nigeia i am indian 

kindly do fairness and consider for my screen replacement.

KIndly do the needful

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation