Question

Honor Student
ch3vyguy666
Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)

my laptop runs Diablo 3 slow and choppy at best.

I have a HP Pavilion g7-1277dx with windows 7 64 bit, and it runs Dablo 3 slow and choppy. I have tuned down all the in game video settings and it still runs slow. Now i have another laptop with the same specs and hardware except its a Gateway and it ran the game nearly perfectly. Is there something that the HP is having a hard time with that the Gateway does better. I didnt want to buy the Gateway because I have had them in the past and they ran crappy. I have always been an HP person because of that, but now I am wondering if I was wrong. Can you all help with the issue?

Honor Student
Larikan
Message 2 of 3 (441 Views)

Re: my laptop runs Diablo 3 slow and choppy at best.

Hey there, let me see if a simple thing can help you.

Plug in your recharger.

If it's not plugged in the graphic card won't have enough Volt to be used @ 100%.
You could also try & change your power settings to high performance & updating your drivers if you have not done that.                               

Honor Student
ch3vyguy666
Message 3 of 3 (433 Views)

Re: my laptop runs Diablo 3 slow and choppy at best.

thanks i will try setting it to high performace and the drivers are all up to date. I will let you know if that works for me.

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation