Question

Student
ibigpoohbear
Message 1 of 3 (1,525 Views)

please help me with ,my flash player it keeps crashing and kicks me off war commander

help help help me with this please i tried delete cookies delete history reinstall google crome ie and stuff like those whats up help help help please u will make my day week mounth and year if u can tell me what to do    i will love you forever and b your slave lol

Regents Professor
Kalt
Message 2 of 3 (1,523 Views)

Re: please help me with ,my flash player it keeps crashing and kicks me off war commander

Well, I would recommened uninstalling Adobe Flash Player/Shockwave from the control panel. Then restart the computer and go to Adobe.com and install the latest version of Flash Player. See if that works.

You might also update your computer's video (graphics) driver and BIOS from the support page.
Provost
banhien
Message 3 of 3 (1,523 Views)

Re: please help me with ,my flash player it keeps crashing and kicks me off war commander

Hi,

A clean install of Flash Player may help:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/clean-install-flash-player.html

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation