Question

Honor Student
MichelleVL
Message 1 of 3 (1,029 Views)

"Increase" the resolution - Mini 110 and camera software ...

... I realise I wouldn't be literally "increasing" the resolution - however - I have just bought a Canon Ixus 105 IS digital camera and, on attempting to upload the camera software to my trusty HP Notebook Mini 110, am being told by the Canon's software that "This software does not support screen resolutions lower than 1024 x 768.”

And of course my Notebook’s maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 600. 

So to my question - how do I change my resolution so that it's compatible - even if it means that my display and desktop will have that 'scrolling' look? And btw I'm running Windows 7 ...

... and step-by-step on where to find within the control panel would be much appreciated, as I've spent a while now searching through my 'appearance' and 'resolution' settings and experimenting and have not been able to find the said adjustments ...

Cheers and thank you. 

Student
Katbo64
Message 2 of 3 (600 Views)

Re: "Increase" the resolution - Mini 110 and camera software ...

i have the same issue....with the canon. 

if there is no way

i will have to take net book back.

Honor Student
anjotani
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: "Increase" the resolution - Mini 110 and camera software ...

i have mini hp laptop and i could not install canon camera soft ware to view photo and video. it is requested to state the solution  for resolution problem as it not allow the software to install.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation