Question
screen light dimness
Replies (267)

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 231 of 268 (247 Views)

Re: screen light dimness

Indeed. I can answer any other technical concerns you have! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 232 of 268 (222 Views)

look at this, http://postimg.org/image/kwwsn2t4b/full/

http://postimg.org/image/kwwsn2t4b/full/

look at the little blue circle at top left hand corner, that little blue circle freezes for some reason, why is that?  AMD?  

Intern
lunfardo
Message 233 of 268 (219 Views)

im sorry, but would you happen to know of any remote control services where a technician takes control of your computer to troubleshoot????????????  rsvp.

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 234 of 268 (210 Views)

That little blue circle is an indication that the webpage is loading. It has nothing to do with AMD. When the webpage finished loading, the circle will stop.

I also do not known any support remote sites for a technician to use on your computer.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 235 of 268 (205 Views)

well, i used to have with hp but since my computer can only get support from HP UNITED STATES, do you think that HP EL SALVADOR can help me out or provide support since my computer was only meant to be sold in america?????  do you think that they can help me?

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 236 of 268 (203 Views)

Unless you have global warranty, it is not likely you will receive assistance from HP El Salvador. You could try calling both locations and see what happens. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 237 of 268 (199 Views)

since you told me that you saw HP CENTRAL AMERICA and told me the cheapest notebook pc will run about 400 dollars, do you think that most low end product will be quality wise good for me if i use for only basic internet use?  you said higher end products are of better quality than lower end?

Intern
lunfardo
Message 238 of 268 (194 Views)

also, how can i know which service pack i have since i dont know what it is?

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 239 of 268 (191 Views)

Since you are using the computer for simple uses, a simple, non-expensive notebook should be fine for you.

To determine the service pack, go to the Start menu. Right-click on Computer and select Properties. The Service Pack will be liseted under the "Windows edition" section.

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 240 of 268 (187 Views)

so then cheapest hp notebook pc would be fine in my case then?????? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation