Question
screen light dimness
Replies (267)

Intern
lunfardo
Message 241 of 268 (103 Views)

Re: screen light dimness

im sorry but how can i make internet explorer 11 browser memorize or remember all of my yahoo emails like this but this one is in opera, http://postimg.org/image/7mbez1hep/full/

http://postimg.org/image/7mbez1hep/full/

http://postimg.org/image/7mbez1hep/full/

rsvp.  

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 242 of 268 (98 Views)

Normally, a lot of websites and browser contain the option to remember user information. Facebook, for example, has the "remember me" checkmark which will remember the information. You should also get asked to save information on websites.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 243 of 268 (95 Views)

yeah but on ie 11, it isnt asking for some reason!  opera is doing it more subconsciously.  rsvp.

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 244 of 268 (93 Views)

Here is a Microsoft website with instructions on how to remember information with IE 11: Remember passwords and fill out web forms

Let me know how this goes. Thanks!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 245 of 268 (85 Views)

you know what i wanted to ask you, for some reason adblockplus stopped working in internet explorer 11 and was just wondering if you thought that maybe it had to do with the windows software which is interfering????????  

Intern
lunfardo
Message 246 of 268 (71 Views)

i wanted to ask you why adblock plus stopped working on internet explorer 11 on my operating system????  it works fine for all other browsers but for the newest version of explorer it is crap.  what might be going on?  rsvp.  

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 247 of 268 (62 Views)

Adblock Plus is not compatible with IE 11, the last time I checked. You will have to manually adjust its settings to combat pop-ups. This Microsoft website explains how: Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 248 of 268 (55 Views)

then why would the people from adblockplus tell me otherwise then????  they said it will work fine on any ie browser version........  what would work best for blocking ads on ie 11 then????  rsvp.  

Intern
lunfardo
Message 249 of 268 (51 Views)

im sorry but how can i enable all of my cookies on IE 11 on windows 7 operating system?  ive been looking for the info but cannot find it specifically.............  rsvp.  

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 250 of 268 (49 Views)

I personally have not seen a working version on IE 11. Last I checked, it worked with IE 10, though. I can provide specific information on how to manage cookies, with this Microsoft website: Delete and manage cookies

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation