Question
screen light dimness
Replies (267)

Intern
lunfardo
Message 251 of 268 (74 Views)

Re: screen light dimness

im sorry but ive uninstalled adblockplus from IE 11, but even like that when i go to hulu.com im getting the following error message, http://postimg.org/image/kcen46ttj/full/

http://postimg.org/image/kcen46ttj/full/

rsvp.  p.s. how can i fix this issue only for hulu.com?

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 252 of 268 (63 Views)

I believe the error is indicating for you to enable the advertisements to watch the video. However, I'm not familiar with Hulu so I can't say for certain. I do believe I'm right, though.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 253 of 268 (60 Views)

why would IE 11 come into conflict with this type of adblocking software and not other browsers like opera, firefox, and chrome??????  

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 254 of 268 (58 Views)

Can you run this website on a different web browser, other than IE 11? If so, I would probably just uninstall and reinstall IE 11.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 255 of 268 (54 Views)

well, what makes you think that uninstalling and then reinstalling IE 11 will solve the glitch????

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 256 of 268 (52 Views)

I'm only suggesting it because it is a troubleshooting step to try, especially if certain websites that don't work on IE 11 work on other browsers. You may or may not find some useful suggestions in this Microsoft document: Problems after installing Internet Explorer 11

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 257 of 268 (46 Views)

well, im having the same exact problem with all browsers!  not only IE 11! 

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 258 of 268 (44 Views)

Oh I see. My only suggestion then, regarding the Hulu error, is to allow all advertisements to display when on that website. Other than that, I am not familiar with Hulu.

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 259 of 268 (29 Views)

why would after making adjustments to pop up blocker im still seeing ads on IE 11?????????  on watchseries.to????  ive already uninstalled adblockplus and i did what you told me!  what adblocking software would work for this browser version???  can you help me?  

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 260 of 268 (25 Views)

You have to keep in mind that some ads are unblockable on certain websites, on certain browsers. Some are embedded onto the website. What websites are experiencing ads?

I found a random eHow article on alternative methods of blocking ads in Internet Explorer 11: How to Block Ads on Internet Explorer

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation