Question
screen light dimness
Replies (267)

Intern
lunfardo
Message 261 of 268 (99 Views)

Re: screen light dimness

:smileyhappy:watchseries.to is one of them..................

Intern
lunfardo
Message 262 of 268 (99 Views)

and if i do everything in the link and still see ads, then what??????

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 263 of 268 (94 Views)

Websites where you can watch movies will always be infected with ads. It is possible that the computer has a virus or malware if these steps do not help you. Virus and malware can cause this kind of behaviour from Internet browsers.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 264 of 268 (89 Views)

so by running any type of full scan doesnt work, what does that tell you then??????

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 265 of 268 (84 Views)

What kind of scan are you referring to? If you are running a virus scan, it may or may not pick up anything, depending on the environment.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Intern
lunfardo
Message 266 of 268 (75 Views)

a complete AVG anti virus scan and a complete windows defender scan.  so you honestly think that even if by doing any type of full scan some ads simply may not go away then?  so you think that on IE 11 there maybe certain websites that regardless of what i do the ads may simply be ALWAYS there then???????

Intern
lunfardo
Message 267 of 268 (60 Views)

something else that i want to ask you is, if apart from the compressed air can that i bought at a walmart here in EL SALVADOR, what would be a good way to periodically clean my notebook pc inside out or can this only be done by a service center????  what would be the best way to clean out my computer inside out as thoroughly as possible???

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 268 of 268 (56 Views)

A complete virus scan with those programs should be enough. This HP document provides other useful suggestions that could help with computer software cleaning: HP and Compaq Computers - Resolving and Preventing Viruses on Your Computer

This document also contains relevant information you can try, even though it is for Windows 8: Resolving and Preventing Viruses on Your Computer (Windows 8)

In regards to cleaning the notebook with compressed air, please refer to the "Step 1: Remove dust and lint by cleaning vents" section of this document: Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating

Also, please send me a private message after you read and apply this post. Thanks!

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation