Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

videos are green

When I try to watch a video I hear the sound, but have a solid green screen

Associate Professor
parvez_tech
Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)

Re: videos are green

Hi,

It could be a video drivers issue. Try to download and reinstall the Graphics drivers from HP Support and Drivers link using the correct product number for your notebook.

Or, Just follow the instructions in the link below and it should fix the problem if no hardware issue.

Resolving Video Graphics Issues

If none of the above steps doesnt work please provide more details about your notebook (windows version,model number)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
If you have HP Support Assistant installed on the computer(The Blue Question Mark) then open it ==> Complete all pending Updates & Tuneups==> Restart and Check. It may solve your problem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped** Or Mark it as "Solved" if issue got fixed.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation