Re: web cam not working (43 Views)
Student
drphilfootfxr
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

web cam not working

my computer recently updated HP ENVY m6-1125dx Notebook PC  and now the webcam wont work for any related programs , I updated the drivers and went to device manager and it says up to date and working , my programs are recognozing the cam on the system but nothing is shoing up on the screen . please help thanks

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)

Re: web cam not working

Hi Drphilfootfxr,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY m6-1125dx Notebook and Webcam not working correctly.Here is a link to Webcam troubleshooting. It does indicate to use the Youcam software. You could look into the device manager to make sure you have not yellow cautions or question marks on driver of Imaging adapter . If you do just right click on them and update the driver.

Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation