Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

My Device Manager shows 2 BASE SYSTEM DEVICES IN YELLOW MARK under OTHER DEVICES. What are these? Where can I find drivers for these below?

PCI bus 7, device 5, function 3

PCI bus 7, device 5, function 2

I have AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile Technology Processor.

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional SP1

NVIDIA GRAPHICS GEFORCE GO 6150

Please Assist ...... Thanks in Advance !!!!!

2 BASE SYSTEM DEVICES IN YELLOW MARK under OTHER DEVICES. What are these? Where can I find drivers for these below?

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar A. Kapadia
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Base system device is usually a card reader. Identify the device id by going into the control panel/system/device manager and find the properties of the device and the device id string like this:

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30CC103C&REV_12

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30CC103C&REV_12

If that is what you have (and I think it will be) these are the Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader and the Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller.

In order to point you to the exact driver we will need the Windows version you are running but assuming it is Windows 7 look here:

Windows 7 Guide

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Base system device is usually a card reader. Identify the device id by going into the control panel/system/device manager and find the properties of the device and the device id string like this:

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30CC103C&REV_12

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30CC103C&REV_12

If that is what you have (and I think it will be) these are the Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader and the Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller.

In order to point you to the exact driver we will need the Windows version you are running but assuming it is Windows 7 look here:

Windows 7 Guide

HP Recommended

THANKS....... IT WAS RELATED TO RICOH CARD READER !!!!!!!! I UPDATED AND IT WORKED.......

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar A. Kapadia
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.