02-25-2009 10:28 PM
02-26-2009 01:43 AM - edited 02-26-2009 01:44 AM
Working temperature of AC adapter depend on level of usage of your notebook. If you processing some video the power load will be quite high = very hot AC adapter.
But if you feel that adapter is extremly hot and making buzzing noise while you just browsing, you should ask for replacement. Do it while your notebook is under warranty.
02-26-2009 07:21 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)