Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I need help downloading a driver for the following device for windows 8

ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001

I know I need the driver sp63687 but when I downloaded it the file is corrupted.

My laptop is a HP Pavilion 13z-p100 CTO x2 PC

Thanks

TV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You have to unzip the file to a folder.

Go to the device manager and click on the ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001 device needing a driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.  Select the Browse my computer for driver software method, and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the include subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the driver you need below under Attachments.

HP Recommended

How to install the driver? The installer leads to pop-up the following window:

8b229bb55225805018199fa2911f0b5f.jpg

HP Recommended

You have to unzip the file to a folder.

Go to the device manager and click on the ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001 device needing a driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.  Select the Browse my computer for driver software method, and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the include subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. Now everything is ok :generic:

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.