Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15-aq002no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got my new HP ENVY x360 15-aq002no Notebook 28-Sep 2016. It had quite old Windows 10 installed (earlier 2016 version). I wanted to to let the Notebook to be as up to date as possible before I do any personal configurations and adding content. I.e. the Notebook software content is quite equal as from the start up day (28-Sep) except for Windows 10 updates.

I did Windows 10 Anniversary Update at 29-Sep without checking if it was wise or not at HP support pages.

The Notebook seems to work well after Windows 10 Anniversary Update but it show the following message:

"The app Intel (R) Widi was removed from the computer because it did not work on this version of Windows." (translated from Windows 10 set in Swedish language)

What problem can appear if app Intel (R) Widi is not present?

What function has app Intel (R) Widi?

Is it possible to updated app Intel (R) Widi that works with indows 10 Anniversary Update?

Should I wait to use Windows 10 Anniversary Update and restore the Notebook to old Windows 10? (must be done within 10 days)

Regards, Johnny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Johnny:

Try projecting to your TV by using the app built in to W10.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/mirror-screen-windows-10

If that doesn't work, you may want to revert to the previous build of W10.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, Johnny:

Try projecting to your TV by using the app built in to W10.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/mirror-screen-windows-10

If that doesn't work, you may want to revert to the previous build of W10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.