Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-ab063cl

I want to buy  Pavilion 15-ab063cl and it have gpu amd Radeon r6 . I want to know if it integrated or no , and if it suitable for gaming ?

Thanks for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It is APU graphics which meands it runs right in the processor. It is still integrated and not dedicated video and not intended for serious gaming. If you want to run really demanding games on a laptop you need a special purpose-built gaming laptop and those run into some bucks. HP makes a "gaming laptop" that runs around $1500 and it is at best a lower mid-range thing, but still way better than the one you ask about. True gaming laptops start at $2000. The laptop you ask about may run some games at lower settings just fine. As integrated video goes it is pretty good but that is like saying you are the world's tallest "little person"-no big thing. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

It is APU graphics which meands it runs right in the processor. It is still integrated and not dedicated video and not intended for serious gaming. If you want to run really demanding games on a laptop you need a special purpose-built gaming laptop and those run into some bucks. HP makes a "gaming laptop" that runs around $1500 and it is at best a lower mid-range thing, but still way better than the one you ask about. True gaming laptops start at $2000. The laptop you ask about may run some games at lower settings just fine. As integrated video goes it is pretty good but that is like saying you are the world's tallest "little person"-no big thing. 

HP Recommended

Hi 

Thanks a lot for your reply . I want asking you , l want to buy laptop with touch screen or convertible around 600 $ , and still working game in moderate way . If I buy one with dedicated GPU in moderate value ,Is it can do this mission ? . And what's your suggestions to kind of GPU ? , and laptop model ?

Thanks again

HP Recommended

Tall order at $600. I guess I would need to know the titles of the games you wish to play. 

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks to help . My important game is need for speed 2015 , then call of duty .

HP Recommended

Need for Speed 2015 requirements:

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23229&game=Need%20For%20Speed

No prayer of coming anywhere close to the minimum specs in a $600 laptop. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.