12-06-2013 07:24 AM - edited 12-06-2013 07:26 AM
I have a question about Connect-It web service connector.
We have change requests such as giving someone temporary local admin authority, usb usage etc. Since this authority must be taken back in a certain time, we thought that there should be an authomatic task periodically opened when the times come.
For example, if I give an authority to someone for USB usage authority for two weeks upon a change request, then I need an automatic change task to take back this authority after two weeks.
According to this, can we create an automatic task with Connect-IT using HP Service Manager change web services and how should we create a scenario? Also is it possible to make a task periodically opened with Connect-IT web services without using any scheduler program
Thanks in advance,
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)