Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

> i can sit and look on his black screen, thanks to HP support.

Contact HP Support.  If your computer is still under warranty, they will fix it, at no charge to you.

If the warranty has expired, they will fix it, for a fee, to return a working computer to you.

Scroll down on this web-page, as you are reading it, to see:

About us

at the bottom-left of this window.

HP Recommended

Please help me, i need somebody that can help me to cross the error when i try to create USB for recovery BIOS

HP Recommended

> i need somebody that can help me to cross the error when i try to create USB for recovery BIOS

We need much more detail.

What steps have you tried?

What error-messages were produced?

What did you expect, at each step, versus what actually you observed?

Have you considered a local "owner/operator" computer store?

An independent computer consultant?

Or, a service like "Dial-A-Geek", operating out of a "big box" consumer electronics store?

HP Recommended

I need to restore bios of my compaq 311c, is bloked with black screen..i follow istruction on the HP site and i download the file for use a program restore in a USB flashcard, but when i try to run that program, that must install in the USB the right file for restore bios, arrive an error:

When I attempt to run insydeflash.exe from the run prompt, the error box says "InsydeFlash can not load the driver.  Please close all applications

I try to use win 10, win 7 the same result.

I need that somebody can help me to install that program for restore in usb flashcard.

this another discussion for the same problem but no solution: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/BIOS-usb-key-amp-Insydeflash-e...

HP Recommended

> When I attempt to run insydeflash.exe from the run prompt, the error box says "InsydeFlash can not load the driver. 

Is the BIOS file stored in the same folder as the 'insydeflash.exe' file?

Are you using the 'Run As Administrator' option to open the 'CMD' program?

HP Recommended

Yes and i tryed like administrator and not, and with different pc and the same result

1.JPG2.JPG

HP Recommended

Please nobody can help me? i don't want put away this pc.....

HP Recommended

I cannot read the text in the images that you posted, viz.

Capture.JPG

Please use the "Windows Snipping Tool" to make a high-resolution screen-capture.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Cattura.JPG

HP Recommended

Here is the specifications for your computer: http://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c02057459

It was originally shipped with Windows 7, but you state that it's now running Windows 10.  Correct?

Are you running the 'InsydFlash.exe' *ON* the computer that is to be updated?

If not, then I think that the file '3651F160.fd' (1024 Kbytes) is the "version 1.60' BIOS for your computer,

and the file '3651F161.fd' is the "version 1.61" BIOS for your computer,

and the file 'FWUpdLcl.exe' is the "Firm Ware Update Local" program that needs to be run on your computer.

So, copy those 3 files onto your USB memory-stick, and move the memory-stick to your computer, and boot into "Safe Mode", and open a command-line prompt, switch to the drive-letter and folder on the USB memory-stick, and run the program.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.