11-12-2011 09:10 AM
Approx. a week ago my backspace key stopped working. Haven't a clue as to why or what might have triggered this. All other keys appear to work. No other issues detected on my system. Have tried reseating the key, air dusting the area, etc.
HP Pavillion dv7-3080us notebook
Windows 7 64-bit
Any suggestions on troubleshooting?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)