06-03-2010 10:12 PM
After checking, SMART has detected some bad sectors on my hard disk and suggested that I should replace it.
My laptop (HP 6910p) is still under warranty. Can I take it to a HP center to replace it?
Thanks in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)