03-01-2014 10:12 PM
I recently purchased a new battery for my pavilion dv6-6115tx as the old one would shut down instantly without warning at around 30% charge but this new battery is even worse it charges when plugged into the power source but as soon as the power is stopped the laptop shuts. Why is the new battery not discharging????
Anyone knows why ??
03-01-2014 10:32 PM
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue. If not please call HP Technical Support & get the part replaced.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)