Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Notebook 630
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

When I start my Notebook 630 laptop, screen says Battery performance is low & then it says to replace my battery.

So what it means??? What should I do??? Can you tell me how much it guys.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hallo 930211

Thanks for joining the HP forum,

I would recommend you to this website link: http://partsurfer.hp.com/ where you will need to type in your Product name/number or your serial number. When take what country you are from and press on search. It's should find a list of parts you can buy to this computer with a price also.

Thanks

Zincas
I am an HP notebook/printer technician.
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hallo 930211

Thanks for joining the HP forum,

I would recommend you to this website link: http://partsurfer.hp.com/ where you will need to type in your Product name/number or your serial number. When take what country you are from and press on search. It's should find a list of parts you can buy to this computer with a price also.

Thanks

Zincas
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

My region is Sri Lanka & it is not listed there...

HP Recommended

Hallo again,

Hmm..

Could you send me your serial number in a PM. When I can check if I can find the retailer for you around Sri Lanka

Thanks

Zincas
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hi,

[Personal Information Removed]

This is a serial number

HP Recommended

Hallo,

Thanks for the info 🙂  - Thanks Kevin-T

I have found out you can find it under www.partsurfer.hp.com

Write this number in the P/N filled: A9D55PA take India as country. When press search. It's because you are under Indea was country 🙂

Hope it helps you.

Thanks.

Zincas
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Thanks both of you.... 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.