04-03-2012 10:45 AM
My laptop all of sundden stopped charging, the laptop will operate if plugged in but it dies as soon it unplugged. Also windows 7 reconizes that it is plugged in and not charging the battery. Nothing has been dropped or abused in anyway.
04-03-2012 10:52 AM
You have a couple of options as I see it please find the web link given below might help you to resolve your issue.
1) Update the Bios on the unit
Let us know how it goes!
*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button. Thanks!
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
06-11-2012 08:10 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)