03-29-2014 12:15 PM
Using an hp g6 laptop running on windows 7, last night the battery was working normally. Went to sleep and went on my 100% chaged laptop and the battery life said 55 minutes, I have recharged two more times and it's done the same thing. Anything I can do?
03-29-2014 02:25 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 12:41 PM by OscarFuentes
Please use the following instructions to check and calibrate:
If failed, you need to replcae the battery.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-30-2014 02:22 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)