11-14-2013 05:49 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:23 AM by OscarFuentes
Hello zerozero. I understand you are experiencing issues writing to blu-ray discs. I located a website that contains information and troubleshooting on this issue: http://blu-ray-burning-software-review.toptenrevie
When writing to these kind of discs, a normal DVD burner will not be able to perform the task. Also, certain software has to be used, otherwise it will be impossible. There are other factors to consider, which are all included in the website I provided.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please respond to this post with your troubleshooting results, and the following information:
1. The computer model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108
2. Your operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-o
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
5. What hardware are using to try to write/burn?
6. What software are using to try to write/burn?
Please respond as soon as possible. I look forward to your response.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)