12-18-2013 07:14 PM
I have a HP Envy 14 with Windows 8 and everything is working great about it exept one thing.
I have a mouse and a speaker that have already been paired thro bluetooth and still work fine when powered on, but for some reason my laptop wont detect or pair any new device. I just recently discovered the problem while trying to pair my new BT mouse.
Any idea on the cause of it?
12-23-2013 12:27 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 11:05 AM by OscarFuentes
I understand you are having issues connected a Bluetooth mouse to your Envy 14.
This document explains how to add a connection to a Bluetooth device and other troubleshooting.
Hope it helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)