11-02-2013 06:47 PM
11-03-2013 05:50 AM
You took the same hard drive out and put it back in? It appears your hard drive has crashed and needs to be replaced. We can help further with that once we know the model number. It is not as expensive or difficult as you fear.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)