04-30-2014 09:23 AM
Help! My 16 month old sleek book's screen is hanging by one hinge. I see that this is a VERY common problem. Has there been a recall? I purchased this laptop to replace the HP destroyed during hurricane Sandy. I cannot afford another one. I am very careful handling it and have always keep it in a padded case when transporting it. Do I have any recourse? I lost EVERYTHING in Sandy and can't afford expensive repairs.
05-05-2014 11:45 AM
I saw your post and forwarded it to the correct people for their review.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)